Safeguarding children is everyone’s responsibility.
If you are worried about a child it is important that you report your concerns to the Club Welfare Officer – no action is NOT an option.
There are five ways to report a concern:
- To our Club designated Safeguarding Officer
Fleur MacCready | Email: email@example.com
Telephone: 07721 902 369
- Cheshire FA Safeguarding Manager
Nadine Crane | Email: Safeguarding@CheshireFA.com
Telephone: 01606 302 028
- Email The FA Safeguarding Team at safeguarding@TheFA.com or calling and asking for the team on 0800 169 1863.
- If urgent and you cannot contact your club, league or county Safeguarding Officer, you should call the NSPCC 24 hour helpline on 0808 800 5000.
- If it is an emergency because a child or children are at immediate risk, then call the Police or children’s social care in your area.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for your continued support.
Child Welfare Officer